Examples of work
- Lawyer of Koninklijke FrieslandCampina N.V. in the dispute about compliance with its cooperative regulations
- Advice and assistance of various private equity funds in disputes with fellow shareholders, including in summary relief proceedings.
- Assistance of recycling company Blue Phoenix Group (Inashco) in filing and recovering a claim under international sales agreements and related disputes with a former shareholder.
- Representation of a group of franchisees in inquiry proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal against DIY store conglomerate Intergamma.
- Representation of (former) director and supervisory directors of digital printing company Xeikon in inquiry proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal on the company's policy during the period of its listing on the stock exchange.
Jasper Wonders focuses on high-profile commercial disputes.
Will dig for the detail and find it, knows the complete file by heart.
His level of sophistication, commercial awareness and vision are very strong.
Jasper Wonders is very quick-witted. He is detail-oriented but does not lose sight of the bigger picture.
Client-focused and knowledgeable.
Other work experience
Jasper previously was a lawyer at De Breij Evers Boon (2013-2017).
Law School, Washington University in St. Louis, United States (2011)
Dutch law (Master of Law & Business), University of Utrecht (cum laude, 2012)
Post doc Company and corporate Law, Grotius Academy (cum laude, 2019)
Corporate Litigation Association
International Bar Association (IBA)