Examples of work
- Represented the temporary director of Deus ex Machina (D.E.M.) appointed by the Enterprise Chamber in various proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber.
- Represented the minority depositary receipt holders in family investment fund Verhoef Beheer in inquiry proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber.
- Represented Hillfresh Holding in inquiry proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, in which the claims of the shareholder making the application were declared inadmissible.
- Representation of investment firms and funds in various takeover disputes and proceedings on liability, including directors and officers liability.
- Defended former directors of Fairstar Heavy Transport N.V. in proceedings, including liability proceedings, against Dockwise, Fairstar and the auditor further to a hostile public bid.
Very hard-working, dedicated and committed to the client’s case, always available and capable to explain in very understandable language.
Brilliant in his court performance: he easily draws the attention of the court to the right aspects of the case and doesn’t allow other parties to gain a foothold.
Other work experience
Jonas previously was a lawyer at De Breij Evers Boon (2015-2017) and at Spigthoff and Spigt Litigators (2011-2014).
Dutch law, University of Nijmegen (2011)
Harvard Law School Negotiation Course (2016)
Post doc Enterprise and Liability, Grotius Academy (2017)
Corporate Litigation Association